Welcome to All Hallows, Mitton
This wonderful medieval church has been a place of worship since 1270 to the present day.
Please find out more about us by clicking through the pages on this website.
The Church is currently CLOSED for Sunday services
until further notice
It is with a heavy heart and following a request from the Directors of Public Health in Lancashire, that it has been decided that public worship at All Hallows will be suspended for the time being.
A Sunday service will be broadcast over Zoom at 11am for the three parishes of Mitton, Hurst Green and Ribchester.
The meeting ID is 892 9165 7479 and passcode - 947926.
When we resume public worship at All Hallows the following measures will be in place:
· The Church will be thoroughly cleaned before the service and during the week after the service
· A one-way system will be in place for entering and exiting the Church; entry will be via the West Tower door with the Church open from 9.20am for the 9.30am Sunday service
· Hand washing and sanitising stations will be in place on entry to the church
· Seating will be designated with 2m spacing and people will be asked to seat from the front of the Church
· Holy Communion will be celebrated but not the distribution of the sacrament; the priest will take the sacrament with and on behalf of the congregation
· Masks must be worn unless you have a medical exemption. Gloves are not required.
· There will be no singing or refreshments and church doors will be left up during the service to ensure a flow of air so please dress accordingly
Children are welcome but unfortunately the "child-friendly" areas in Church and children's activities will not be available.
If you would like keep in touch with what is going on within our church community please sign-up to receive our e-Bulletin by clicking on the link at the side of this page.
Revd. Canon Brian McConkey was inducted as the vicar of All Hallows in April 2017.
This also signalled the start of our new Pastoral Benefice with St Wilfrid's Ribchester and St John, the Evangelist, Hurst Green. All Hallows and St John's have been a joint Benefice for a number of years but the joining of the three parishes was an exciting new chapter for us all.
On 1st July 2018 we welcomed Karen Herschell, as our curate. Karen is living at the vicarage by St John's Church in Hurst Green with her husband and son.