From September 2021
From September 2021 we are easing the restrictions that have been in place for the last few months. This includes opening All Hallows Church each day, during the hours of daylight.
We are delighted to welcome back both ad hoc visitors and any groups that wish to arrange a visit to our beautiful church. If you wish to arrange a visit, further details can be found here.
In terms of our Sunday services, the following arrangements are in place
1. SEATING: People may sit where they want but the seats at the back of the church will continue to be available for people who want to socially distance.
2. MASKS: People are encouraged to continue to wear masks but it is now a matter of personal choice if you wear a mask or not. However, please be considerate of the feelings of other members of the congregation.
3. HAND SANITISER: This will be available on entry to the church.
4. CHURCH ENVIRONMENT AND ENTRY AND EXIT: We will continue to leave the doors open for the time being but there is no need to exit via the Shireburn Chapel. We encourage people to gather outside church ( in the open air) if they want to chat after the service. But we hope to return to serving refreshments after the church service in the near future - WATCH THIS SPACE.
5. REGISTER / TRACK AND TRACE: No attendance register but the track and trace QR code will be clearly displayed for people to use.
6. SINGING: The choir will return to singing from the choir stalls and we will be singing 3 hymns during our Sunday service though the rest of the service will continue to be said. Again, it is a matter of personal choice if people want to participate in singing and whether or not they wear a mask during singing.
7. COMMUNION: We will continue to offer the bread only and not to reinstate the Common cup for the foreseeable future. People will be invited to come and stand at the communion rail, if they are able.
9. PEACE: No physical contact at this time .