COVID -19 Update
With the reopening of the All Hallows Church for public worship from Sunday 5th July 2020, the following measures will be in place:
- The Church will be thoroughly cleaned before the service and during the week after the service
- A one-way system will be in place for entering and exiting the Church; entry will be via the West Tower door with the Church open from 9.20am for the 9.30am Sunday service
- Hand washing and sanitising stations will be in place on entry to the church
- Seating will be designated with 2m spacing and people will be asked to seat from the front of the Church
- Holy Communion will be celebrated but not the distribution of the sacrament; the priest will take the sacrament with and on behalf of the congregation for the foreseeable future
- Masks and gloves are not mandatory but can be worn if people wish
- There will be no singing or refreshments and church doors will be left up during the service to ensure a flow of air so please dress accordingly
- Children are welcome but unfortunately the "child-friendly" areas in Church and children's activities will not be available.
Our Verger Michael (who is also our Health and Safety officer) has done a video to demonstrate the measures in place to keep you safe during our services. This can be viewed below.